July 13, 2009

The One Where I Freak Out

I’ll admit. I’m a decent traveler. I know how to behave on a plane. The problem is all the time before the trip. I don’t like surprises and rather have things planned out. Unfortunately I’m a lousy planner. Combine these two facts and you’re left with stress. Our trip we’ve been planning for 9 months is only 9 days away. This suddenly occurred to me today.

I am now in research, desperate planning mode. Don’t get me wrong; I’m excited beyond words for this trip. However, information assimilation is exhausting!

We have a lot planned, but nothing I have previous experience with. Trip highlights included going to Comic-Con (con-virgin here!) and live tapings of Craig Ferguson (a fellow foreigner/naturalized citizen!) and Conan O’Brien (ZOMG! Tonight Show). Somewhere in between these adventures will/may be Disneyland, Seaworld, or Universal Studios Tour. If I don’t come back dead, broken, or sun burnt, this trip will definitely be a success. I just need to chill out until I get there.

Characters used = 1,000

No comments:

Post a Comment