July 29, 2009

It's All About The Beaver

Today was my first day back at work. I looked forward to coming back for the simple fact that I get to relax. Initially I take a vacation because I need a break from work. Before it’s over, it occurs to me that work is less strenuous. I have a schedule and a routine that serve me well. While on vacation, my SO and I have a sick need to make the most of it. We get up early, keep long hours, and cram as much into the day as possible. It’s amazing fun and I never regret it but it leaves me in pain. I’m left wondering if I need a nap or a massage.

Last week we tore up California. We went to Comic-Con, Craig Ferguson, Conan O’Brien, and Disneyland. A twitter follower said this would make his head explode. I’m apt to agree with his statement. The highlight of my trip was seeing Jim Beaver in a Supernatural panel. Having just watched his tragic end in Deadwood, it was enjoyable to see him up on stage. Most actors I enjoy as a specific character. Jim Beaver? I enjoy him in all of his roles.

Characters used = 1,000

No comments:

Post a Comment