April 6, 2009

Psychotically Early

I got to work early today. It was a rare morning where everything clicked into place. Is this how it is for other people? I got up, got ready (without rushing), and it was still early. Normally this isn’t possible even if I wake up early and rush. Somehow those extra 20 minutes melt away and I get to work at the same late time. It’s frustrating.

I can only conclude that I suck at the mornings. I can’t remember a time where I didn’t suck at mornings. I was late to kindergarten and it’s been a thing ever since. I don’t enjoy being late, nor do I try to be. It just happens. Someone might psychobabble it’s my passive aggressive way of asserting myself. If that’s the case I’m doing it unconsciously. If you tell me how, I’ll try to change.

I have a theory. For the person who is always on time, I’m their counter-balance. There are two sides to everything. Night and day, summer and winter. That aside, I truly believe that there is no good reason to be late. Not that this helps me be on time.

Characters used = 1,000

No comments:

Post a Comment