November 1, 2009

Pigeon Power

I might be crazy, but how can you beat a story about money, pigeons, and a magical bush?

I need to admit that I Love Pigeons. I love them like Bert loved them. They excite me and I always take pictures of them. Even my brother takes pictures for me. Last year in California we went to see La Jolla Seal Beach. We parked in the wrong area and walked through the parking lot (even this is amazing in California). Can you tell where this is going?


I find a pigeon and follow it (the seals could wait!). I couldn’t convince the pigeon that it wanted a picture taken. It finally stops under a large bush. I look up, disappointed that I lost my photo opportunity, and see money! Granted it was $1 but still. On closer inspection it seemed purposeful that it was there. Unfolding it, I noticed an inscription “May the Goddess bring you health, wealth, and happiness in abundance”. Hippie blessed money! Hidden in a magical money bush! Discovered by following a sassy California pigeon! It made my day.

Characters used = 1,000

No comments:

Post a Comment