- Cleaning my house.
- Going to bed at a normal time.
- Changing my name on my credit cards (last thing!).
- Updating this blog.
- Writing back to a foreign exchange friend (from October).
- Spending the last of my gift cards.
- Writing my cousin back (from May).
- Designing a poster for my work.
- Dying my hair (priorities).
- Cleaning my car (to sell it).
- Planning a game night (it was never promised).
- Visiting my family in Canada (that was promised).
- Learning Norwegian (seriously).
- Clothing shopping for a trip next month (see #6, hmmm).
- Going strawberry picking (missed it last year).
- Emptying my e-mail inbox (is 300 unread too many?).
- Getting to work on time (see #2).
- Watching the end of Prison Break (that show ended?).
- Reading my book (from 6 months ago).
- Baking cookies (per request).
- Finishing this list.
June 8, 2011
Put Me In A Room, Distraction Less
Procrastination is contagious. Here’s a list of 25 things I should be doing (in no particular order):