March 22, 2010

I Find Your Underwear Offensive

I need feedback. A few weeks ago, I was at a bar. It used to be my favourite but with management changes, it's gone downhill. We were there for early St Patrick’s Day festivities. Within 20 minutes of being there I was upset. First I couldn’t get served, and then when I did my beer was stale. Then a homeless lady interrupted me in the washroom and shoved her way in (before letting me out). All of this I could ignore.

What put me over the edge was what I saw the bartender do. For St. Patrick’s Day, both of the bartenders were wearing kilts (adorable). The younger of the two was absentmindedly leaning over the bar. In slow motion, I watched her flip her kilt up, stick both hands into her underwear, and yank out a wedgie. Arg! It’s not socially acceptable to put your hands down your pants, why can she put them up her skirt in front of the whole bar? No one else seemed to care, but I’m still bothered. If nothing else, the fact she had underwear on with a kilt should be offensive. Right?

Characters used = 1,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment